How I tricked a girl into social engineering? - Technic Hubs

Technic Hubs

Technic Hubs aims in providing hands-on experience on Machine Learning, Augmented Reality(AR), Virtual Reality(VR), Django(Web Development), Flutter and React(App Development), Internet of Things(IoT) with videos on Nepali.

Breaking

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

How I tricked a girl into social engineering?

Social Engineering is the most easiest and deadliest weapon in the field of pentesting and a important part of Information Gathering.



This is how I tricked a celebrity girl into social engineering. Let's not tell her name and take her name as Anthony. She was added to me on Facebook and she asked me to vote her in a website. I checked her profile and found out she looked damn beautiful.

So I decided to ask her a favour in return to get her account. So I started developing a website which fetches the login credentials which is normally known as phishing attack. The basic idea on my brain to develop the website was to make a voting website which asks for login.

Then it asked for a login of either email or facebook login when she clicked on the Vote Now button which seemed like in picture below. Now I sent her the link to the website and asked her to vote me in return. And waited to get the response in return. Within a hour, I got her PASSWOORDD !!!

2 comments: